At Future Connect, we offer practical accounting courses that will help propel you towards a better job placement within the accountancy sector. Based on the level of course you choose you will be able to apply for a range of roles within the industry, starting from a trainee accountant to becoming a Senior Accountant.
Our courses give you practical training based on real-life scenarios that will help you gain valuable work experience in tasks that you are sure to come across down the line. This gives you an edge and Launchpad your profile to the front of the line when it comes to job role as an accountants with practical experience which are highly valued within the accounting for all levels.
Accounting Courses Provided:
Bookkeeping & VAT Training
- Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Accounts Assistant Training
- Management Accounting Training
- Final Accounts Training
All our practical trainings are given using widely used accounting software's like SAGE , XERO, Quickbooks also using MS Excel to record data.
The significant aspects of being a trainee accountant are :
- Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts for multiple corporate cost centres
- Processing cash transfers and performing month-end cash and bank reconciliations for the group shared service centre and group accounts
- Producing Balance Sheet reconciliations for review and sign off
- Maintaining the central Fixed Asset registers to calculate and post monthly depreciation charges
- Support the Group Accountants with the annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Support the preparation and review of the audit packs before submitting to the auditors
- Work closely with the divisional finance teams to aid them with query resolution
- Assisting with the development and filing of the annual statutory accounts and corporation tax returns.
Once you have completed the course, you will gain the following skills
- Ability to communicate and build business relationships with people at different levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Being able to work alone and tackle tasks proactively.
- Showing good initiative and taking ownership of responsibilities or issues.
- Excellent skills on Excel – especially handle large data.
- Experience of Access Dimensions would be ideal, though not necessary.
- Working knowledge of MS Office is necessary.
After you have gained certifications, you can apply for job roles such as Bookkeeper, Payroll Administrator, Trainee accountant etc. We also offer various short term accountancy courses that can help add further importance and value to your profile. Our courses are popular throughout London, and we have had individuals travel from places like Heston (TW5) near Feltham to our training centre located in Finchley to complete our practical training course and get a competitive advantage with regards to getting a better paying job placement within the industry.
For further information, contact our expert accounting course advisors on 02037908674 or 01212959988 to help you to take the correct decision.
You can also visit the website of the Future Connect Training.